Monday, March 19, 2018

Dapper Monday

Well, that week of holidays sure flew by! I think I need a vacation to recover!! I've been putting in 12-hour days in my studio prepping for my upcoming events...going back to school will be a break!

Today I thought I'd share a quick and easy card I designed using the True Gentleman Suite. Check it out...


The gorgeous patterns in the True Gentleman DSP pack really do all of the heavy lifting on this card. I used two different patterns and love the way they coordinate. I built my card on a Chocolate Chip card stock base...a colour I don't reach for very often! The focal image is stamped in Night of Navy on Very Vanilla card stock and die-cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits. I layered it on a copper foil circle cut with the same die set. The only embellishment is some of that yummy navy corduroy trim which adds just the right touch of texture and a little sophistication.


On the inside I added a Very Vanilla card stock panel on which I stamped a sentiment from the Truly Tailored stamp set in Night of Navy ink, as well as a little bow tie to tie it in with the front of the card (pun intended ) ;)


Sometimes it's fun to create quick and easy projects and Stampin' Up!'s amazing coordination makes it a snap!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...