Thursday, December 28, 2017

Something Old and Something New

Hello!! Happy New Year. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. Ours was perfection...a quiet Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with just the three of us hanging out in our jammies, watching movies and playing games. Then Boxing Day our extended family arrived and chaos ensued. So much fun!
Yesterday I finally had time to head down to my studio to clean up the Christmas mess and start fresh with lots of new goodies from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue. I worked on planning my winter classes and clubs...so many ideas and not enough time! One club that I am super-excited about is my new Stampin' Blends Club. This is one of the projects I designed for January's class...

This month, club members will recieve the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive sets as well as the Colour Lifter. We're focusing on one of my favourite stamp sets for colouring: Remarkable You. The images in this set are perfect for learning to use the Blends because the have nice, thick bold lines which make it easier to colour and blend beautifully. Now, can you spot the new products I used on this card?

The embossed background is done using a gorgeous new set of embossing folders called Petal Pair. It is easy to miss on page 23 as part of the Petal Passion Suite. I also used some embellishments from that suite: the 1/4" Organza Ribbon (soooo soft and pretty!) and the Ptal Passion Embellishments. Here's a closer look at the ribbon and little metallic sprig of leaves.

You'll notice I omitted a sentiment for the front of this card, as I wanted that gorgeous bloom to do all the talking. Here is a look at the inside:

I kept it super-simple, stamping the sentiment from the Remarkable You set in Basic Black ink on a Whisper White card stock panel.

For more information about joining my Stampin' Blends Club, click HERE. It is available as both a face-to-face and/or a class-in-the-mail.

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much, Leena, for your compliment on my Hanukkah card on my Craftchaosblog. Wishing you a happy and creative New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...