Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Daisy Love

Happy Tuesday! I am happy to report that my Big Birthday Weekend of Awesomeness was...well...awesome! The U2 concert was spectacular and I had a great visit with my parents. I treated myself to some retail therapy and had a fabulous dinner with my sweetie. All in all, a wonderful way to celebrate.

Now, before I get to today's project, I need to announce the winner of the $46 gift certificate! Drumroll please....

Cherine Vasquez! Congratulations! I will be in touch by email regarding your prize.

Now for some stamping. Today's card is another one I designed for my upcoming Daisy Delight bundle class. It uses some of the stamps from the set that are often overlooked...

I CASE'd the layout for this card from Amy Koenders...a fellow Sunday Stamps Design Team member. My color palette includes Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party all of the images are stamped off once, with the exception of the detailed layer on the Calypso Coral flowers.

The background DSP is from the Delightful Daisy pack. I used Sahara Sand as a neutral base with this soft colour palette. The sentiment is from the Special Celebrations stamp set, a new one that is fast-becoming a favourite!. I die-cut the sentiment using the Stitched Shapes framelits. The only embellishments are some Pool Party solid baker's twine, a little bit of a Delicate White Daisy and a teensy tiny little wooden heart from the Hearts and Stars Elements.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the matching sentiment from the Special Celebrations set in Sahara Sand ink and another flower in Calypso Coral.

I love that the Delightful Daisy stamp set has so many beatiful images beyond the large daisy. It makes it that much more versatile!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...