Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Lift Your Spirits

Happy Day-after-Valentine's Day! I hope you had a great day. Today is Wednesday, which means it is downhill to the weekend from here...wahooo!!

Today I have a card I designed for my upcoming Lift Me Up Bundle class...

I used my Watercolour Pencils to create the soft background, scribbling on a piece of watercolour paper with the Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point pencils and then blending with an aquapainter. It is just amazing how beautifully these pencils blend...love it! Once it had dried, I heat embossed some fluffy clouds from the Lift Me Up stamp set in white. I layered the watercolour background on a piece of Pool Party card stock and then mounted it on a piece of Smoky Slate card stock that I had embossed with the Seaside TIEF. The card is built on a Pool Party card stock base.

The stamped balloons are done in Island Indigo and Smokey Slate and die cut using the  Up and Away Framelits, as is the detailed white balloon. The sentiment is heat embossed in white on Pool Party card stock and die-cut using the Project Life Cards and Labels framelits. I added a few vellum clouds to added depth.
The only embellishments are a bit of silver metallic thread and a few rhinestones.

On the inside, I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the sentiment, from the Lift Me Up stamp set in Island Indigo ink, a balloon in Pool Party and some clouds in Smoky Slate (stamped off once),.

If you haven't yet signed up for my class, there is still limited space available. Live too far away to attend in person? It is available as a Class to Go! Click the Upcoming Events tab above for details.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...