Sunday, December 18, 2016

Lift Me Up for Sunday Stamps

Happy Sunday! Just one week till Christmas! Are you ready? I am not even close, but I am definitely done with Christmas cards for a while! I was more than happy to break out some of my new Occasions Catalogue products for this week's challenge over at Sunday Stamps.

Here is the new sketch challenge:




...and here is my take on it:

I think this bundle may become one of my favourite new products! I used the Lift Me Up bundle, which includes the Lift Me Up stamp set and coordinating Up and Away Thinlits. The DSP I used is from the Carried Away DSP pack, which will be available starting January 4th as a FREE item with a $60 purchase during Sale-a-bration.


The colours I chose for my balloon were Watermelon Wonder, Emeral Envy, Tempting Turquoise and Crushed Curry. The balloon itself is die-cut from Night of Navy card stock. The fluffy white clouds are also die-cut using the Up and Away Thinlits. The sentiment, from the Lift Me Up stamp set is stamped in Night of Navy ink and fits perfectly on the largest cloud (you'd think somebody planned that!). The only embellishments on this card are some Crushed Curry enamel dots and a bit of silver metallic thread.

On the inside I stamped one of the balloon images from the Lift Me Up stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock. I adhered the white panel inside the Night of Navy card.

Give this sketch a try...you might be surprised at what your creativity will come up with! Then be sure to share with us at Sunday Stamps. Have a fabulous week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

2 comments:

  1. perfect card and design for the sketch...awesome! hope you have a very merry christmas!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card showcasing this great set! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...