Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Already?

I don't know about you, but I'm really not ready for it to be Monday yet! I have had such a crazy weekend, I need another day to get my act together before the week starts. It is going to be a busy one! Report cards at school, two Christmas card buffets and a team meeting this week...yikes! I hope your weekend was a bit calmer than mine was.
Here is a project I designed for my buffets this week...


It doesn't show well in this photo, but I used the Seaside TIEF to emboss my Whisper White background panel...love the way it looks like snowdrifts behind the trees. I also embossed the scalloped Whisper White oval using the Softly Falling TIEF so that it would look like snow. I layered the white oval on a Cherry Cobbler oval. Both were cut using the Layering Ovals framelits.The trees themselves are die-cut using the Perfect Pines framelits from Garden Green card stock and gold glimmer paper.

The DSP is from the Peace This Christmas Specialty DSP pack...the best thing about that pack is that you get four sheets of each pattern, making it perfect for mass-producing holiday cards.

The sentiment is from the Peaceful Pine stamp set and is heat embossed in gold. I punched the stamped image using the 1-1/2" circle punch and then layered it on a 1-3/8" gold glimmer circle and a Cherry Cobbler scalloped circle, cut using the Layering Circles frameltis.

The only embellishment is some 1/4" natural gold ribbon.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped a sentiment from the Peaceful Pine stamp set in Garden Green ink and a few little snow flakes in Soft Suede ink.

Have a marvelous Monday and a wonderful week!

Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...