Monday, October 17, 2016

Christmas Blessings

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family (a week late!) complete with turkey dinner and all. I'm still full!
This week I'm going to be showcasing projects made using the Christmas Pines bundle from the Holiday catalogue. I adore this stamp set and thinlits and want to show you just how much you NEED this bundle in your collection. So here is today's project...


I love the combination of pale blue, white and silver for Christmas. It is so wintry and crisp. Here I began with a piece of Pool Party card stock on which I heat embossed one of the pine branch images from the Christmas Pines stamp set in white. I added some die-cut white pine branches and a couple of silver foil pinecones, cut using the Pretty Pines thinlits. The die-cut sentiment is from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits and is cut from silver glimmer paper.

The sentiment is from the Christmas Pines stamp set and is stamped in Smoky Slate ink. I added a pop of colour with some 3/8" glitter ribbon in Sweet Sugar Plum and a few Fancy Frost sequins.

On the inside of the Whisper White card stock base I stamped another sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Pool Party ink and more pine branches in Smoky Slate.

Be sure to check in tomorrow to see another card made using this set. Until then, have a marvelous Monday!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. That glittery Noel just pops off the page and balances nicely with the pine cones and sparkly ribbon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Susan...I love silver and blue for Christmas!

      Delete
  2. beautiful; this looks like something if you touched it, it might break.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...