Monday, September 19, 2016

Snowy Z-fold Shaker

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! It's hard to believe we're already half-way through September...you sure wouldn't know it by the weather...it is WARM! I am ready for some sweater weather and a cooler classroom to work in.
Today I have a fun project I shared with my team during our virtual meeting last week. I designed it for my Fun Folds for the Holidays class coming up later this fall.

This one was inspired by a swap card I received back in July. Isn't that little snowman in a jar adorable?? I decided to  use the idea on a double Z-fold card and love the 3-D result. Here's a look at it opened right up...

The DSP I used is from the A Little Foxy stack. I used Pool Party for the card base and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper for the "snowy" strip. The little snowman, snowflakes and sentiments are from the Snow Place stamp set...so cute! The jar is from the Jar of Love set.

I used a bit of metallic red baker's twine and a couple of mini silver jingle bells to embellish the jar. The "snow" inside the jar is Mica Flakes from the Holiday Catty.

I love double-Z-fold cards. I did another one that I also love. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for that one. Have a great week!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...