Monday, September 5, 2016

Scary Cute!

Happy Labour Day! I hope you are enjoying the long weekend...the weather here has been absolutely perfect.
So? Are you loving the Holiday Catalogue, or what? In case you need more convincing, check out this sweet Halloween card I made using the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set:


Aren't those little fellas the cutest? I stamped them on watercolour paper using Basic Black Archical ink and then coloured them using my ink pads and blender pens. I punched them out using the Cookie Cutter Builder punch...easy-peasy! This is an easel card. I started with an 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of Basic Black card stock and then scored it at 2-1/8" and 4-1/4". Easiest easel card ever! The layer on the top half of the background is a 2" x 5-3/8" piece of Cajun Craze card stock which I stamped with the bat image from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set using Basic Black ink. The bottom half is a piece of Petals and Paisleys DSP and is cut to the same size. When I adhered my punched figures, I only adhered them to the bottom DSP panel because....

...they need to stand up! Aren't they adorable? The sentiment strip along the bottom is stamped with an image from the Suite Seasons stamp set in Basic Black ink. I matted it with some silver glimmer paper behind it for some sparkle.

On the inside layer I added a piece of Very Vanilla card stock on which I stamped another of the senitments from the Suite Seasons set and added a little crow from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set. To prop open my easel, I added two fussy-cut bats from the Cookie Cutter Halloween set that I popped up with trimmed dimensionals. So much fun!

Have a magnificent Monday!


Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...