Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Comfort and Joy...and a sale!

Well, I am officially SICK! This bug has really knocked me out and I haven't done much besides sleep the past three days. I'm hoping the worst is behind me and I can get back to normal soon.I did want to take time today to share some exciting news about an upcoming flash sale in honour of World Cardmaking Day coming up this Saturday.

Header_WCMD_Demo_Oct0116_NA


Be sure to check back on the weekend for more information.

Now for a project...this is one that will be on offer at my Holiday Head Start Christmas card buffet this week...

It doesn't get much more traditionally Christmas than this! I used a colour scheme of Old Olive and Real Red with Very Vanilla as my neutral. The background panel is embossed using the Pine Bough TIEF. The sheet music DSP is from the This Christmas specialty DSP pack. I used a sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set, which I heat embossed in gold. I used the Layering Circles framelits to die-cut the sentiment and the Real Red mat behind it.

The pine branches, pinecone and bow are all die-cut using the Pretty Pines Thinlit...definitely one of my top three favourite products in the Holiday catty this year! I used Soft Suede card stock for the pinecone and Garden Green for the pine branches. The ribbon is the 3/4" Real Red Stitched Edge ribbon from the Candy Cane Lane Suite.

On the inside I used another sentiment from the Christmas Pines set, stamped in Soft Suede ink. I added some stamped pine branches in Old Olive.

Have a terrific Tuesday.


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. This is one of my favorite Chtistmas cards made from new products. Love the traditional colors and use of pine boughs. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...