Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Fiesta Sunrise

Happy Tuesday...yay...Monday's over! Actually my Monday was fabulous. I held my virtual team meeting last night and it was a blast. I love that technology allows us to connect with team members from all over the country! Can't wait for next month!
Today I have another project I designed for my private event this Friday that features the Festive Birthday Suite. Check it out...

Now, this one isn't nearly as much fun as yesterday's project, but I still love it. I used the Sunburst Thinlit to die-cut the Crushy Curry background panel. I love the way the yellow pops agains the Tempting Turquoise layer behind it. I added some die-cut streamers in Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Emerald Envy card stock. I used some Festive Birthday DSP as the "ground" from which my cacti are growing. They are stamped in Emerald Envy ink and die-cut using the Fiesta Time framelits. The little flowers are stamped in Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie ink and then also die-cut.

The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black ink on Whisper White card stock. I added a little fringe of green with some Emerald Envy card stock and my fringe scissors. The only embellishments are a single rhinestone in the centre of each flower and some 1/8" Melon Mambo stitched ribbon.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and the vine image in Emerald Envy. I added a little die-cut Pumpkin Pie flower in the centre.

This one was much easier to put together than yesterday's card! Hopefully it will all balance out in my class this weekend!

Have a great day!!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...