Thursday, August 25, 2016

Birthday Paisley

Well, the cool temperatures didn't last long! It's back to heat and humidity here. It sure has been a HOT summer! Here's hoping it breaks before I have to be back in my un-air-conditioned classroom!
Today I have another sneak peek of products from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue...

Once again, I've drawn on a fall colour pallette. I love the warm richness of the season. I began with a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock that I embossed using the new Pretty Paisleys TIEF. I adhered it to a card base in Delightful Dijon...aren't those two colours fantastic together??

The sentiment is from the Birthday Blooms stamp set and is heat embossed in copper on Very Vanilla card stock. I die cut the sentiment using the Layering Ovals framelits. I also die-cut the scalloped mat behind it from copper foil sheets. The DSP oval is from the Petals & Paisley Specialty DSP pack...I'm loving the colours and patterns in that one! To add texture I added some strips of ribbon: Mint Macaron and Delightful Dijon from the 3/8" Trio Pack and some Burlap Ribon from the Annual Catalogue. I also added some copper metallic thread behind the focal image. The copper die-cut embellishment is done using the Paisley Framlits and copper foil sheets. The only other embellishments are some clear sequins for a hint of shimmer.

I kept the inside very simple with just a layer of Very Vanilla card stock, partially embossed with the Pretty Paisleys TIEF.

Can you believe it is only ONE WEEK till the Holiday Catalogue goes live??? If you still don't have a copy of the catalogue and would like one, drop me a quick email and I'll get one in the mail to you right away.

Have a great day!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...