Sunday, July 17, 2016

Thoughtful Thanks

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Mine has been awesome...I spent yesterday in a room full of other demonstrators at the Holiday Head Start Demonstrator Training event. It was a jam-packed day of stamping and business training and, to be honest I am pooped! Ready for a nice quiet Sunday at home.

Today marks the start of a new colour challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Check it out:




I couldn't resist pulling out the new Thoughtful Branches bundle for this project...


Isn't that die-cut tree fantastic? I can't wait to play with it more. I pulled the warm shades from the challenge to create my sunset background, using Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Watermelon Wonder inks. I masked off the sun and the bottom portion of the card to ground my tree.

The shadow under the tree is from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and is stamped in Smoky Slate ink. The sentiment, which is from the same fabulous set, is stamped in Basic Gray. I matted my front panel on a piece of Watermelon Wonder card stock and then adhered it to the Basic Gray card base.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped another of the sentiments from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set.

So, are you wondering how you can get your hands on this awesome bundle? You'll have to wait just a couple more weeks until it becomes available on August 2nd. In the meantime, you can expect to see more posts from me using it. Don't forget that during the Bonus Days promotion this month you can earn coupons with every $60 you spend which you can then redeem toward items in August...including the Thoughtful Branches bundle!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's samples and then give this challenge a try. LOTS of choose from this time! Have a great day...thanks for stopping by.


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

3 comments:

  1. adorable sponging of the background dear Leena
    I love the inside sentiment looks so elegant there
    and love your scene on your card
    so adorably made Leena
    see you on my snowman card maybe
    love to get visit from teammate
    hugs
    Monika (teamie at Sunday Stamps)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful bright background. Loving all your Christmas cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Leena! I love the background you created. Fabulous die cut tree, too! XX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...