Saturday, July 23, 2016

12 Days of Christmas in July Day 3

Happy Saturday! I hope you have a fabulous and fun weekend planned. I sure do! I am in Manassas, Virginia for round two of our Holiday Head Start event, which means that not only do I get to stamp with some brand new US demonstrator friends, I also get so spend time with my BFF Michelle Suit. To keep you inspired while I'm gone, I have a new Christmas-themed project for you...

This one uses products from the new This Christmas Suite in the Annual Catalogue. I cut different-sized banners from the This Christmas Specialty DSP, Fabulous Foil Acetate and Cherry Cobbler card stock. I heat embossed the sentiment (from the Peace This Christmas stamp set) in gold on the Cherry Cobbler banner. The Very Vanilla background panel is embossed using the Holly TIEF.

By way of embellishment, I used some 1/4" gold natural trim, a sliver of a large gold metallic foil doily and a metal-rimmed pearl. That gorgeous gold foil flower is die-cut using the Flourish Thinlits...isn't is just a yummy embellishment??

On the inside I added a Very Vanilla panel on which I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink. I added some greenery, which is also in the Peace this Christmas stamp set, in Garden Green ink and the little bitty berry in Cherry Cobbler. We'll be making this card at my upcoming Christmas in July Stamp-a-Stack next week. There is still room if you'd like to join us!

Have a super Saturday...thanks for taking the time to stop by!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...