Friday, June 10, 2016

May Flowers...not just for Pilgrims!

Happy Friday! TGIF!! So happy the weekend is here! Today I have a project made with lots of new goodies...check it out:


Aren't those die-cut blooms fabulous? Just when I think I don't need any more flower dies, Stampin' Up! comes our with amazing new ones, completely different from anything else I have. These are done using the May Flowers Framelits and Flourish Thinlits. I used several different In-Colours including Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush. The background is Kraft card stock...I love the way the colours pop against the neutral backdrop. I added some shading to the various flowers by sponging complementary ink colors in the centres.


See that gorgeous texture on the background panel? That the new Petal Burst TIEF...so many fantastic possibilities for that one!I matted the embossed panel with some Flirty Flamingo card stock and mounted the entire panel on a Watermelon Wonder card base. The sentiment, which is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set (available in a discounted bundle with the Flourish Thinlits) is heat embossed in copper (where has THAT been all my life??). I added a hint of copper metallic thread and finished it with a metal rimmed pearl.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped several of the floral images from the Falling Flowers and Flourishing Phrases stamp sets. I love the way these two stamp sets and the coordinating phrases all work so well together. It opens up SOOO many creative possibilities!

Before I go, here's one final reminder to be sure and take advantage of the $7 Paper Pumpkin Flash Sale. It all ends tonight at midnight, so don't miss out! Click HERE to sign up and be sure to choose me as your demonstrator. You'll be glad you did :)

Have a fabulous weekend!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...