Monday, March 21, 2016

Wedding Blooms

Happy Monday...and happy first full day of Spring! I hope you had a great weekend. I am back to work today after March Break...always a little bit tougher to get out of bed the first day back after a week off!

This morning I have a project I designed last weekend as I was playing with the Botanical Builder Framelits...

Wedding Card featuring the Botanical Builder Framelit dies with sentiment from the Suite Sayings stamp set.
Now, I didn't set out to make a wedding card when I first sat down to design this, but it sort of evolved into one. I began by embossing a piece of Whisper White card stock using the Lovely Lace TIEF. Then layered a piece of It's My Party DSP (it's not just for birthdays, you know!) which I had die-cut using the edge die from the Botanical Builders Framelits. I added several flowers die-cut from Whisper White card stock. I added shimmer to each bloom using the clear Wink of Stella glitter brush.

The sentiment is from the Suite Sayings stamp set and is stamping in Smokey Slate ink. I punched the stamped image using the 1-3/4" circle punch and then layered it on Smokey Slate and Mint Macaron card stock circles. I added some strings of pearls from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit and some self-adhesive basic pearls. The entire card is built on a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Mint Macaron card base.

Inside view with sentiment from the For the New Two stamp set.
On the inside, I stamped a Whisper White panel using Smokey Slate ink and a sentiment from the For the New Two stamp set. I added a little flower punched using the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack, as well as a few more pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today...I hope you have a great week!


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...