Sunday, February 14, 2016

So Sweet

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you get to spend time today with those you love. It's also Sunday, which means it's time for a new sketch challenge from Sunday Stamps!



Here is my take on it using the Apple of my Eye stamp set:

Thank you card featuring the Apply of my Eye stamp set.
The best thing about this sketch is how versatile it is! Check out the rest of the Design Team's projects and you'll see what I mean. For my project I began with some Basic Gray card stock that I embossed using the Happy Heart TIEF. I layered it on a piece of Crushed Curry card stock before adhering it to a thick Whisper White card stock base. The banners are from the Have a Cuppa DSP stack...SO many fun patterns in there! I used the Triple Banner Punch on the end of each piece of DSP to create my banners.

The lemon slice image is from the Apple of my Eye stamp set and is stamped in Crushed Curry ink. I stamped the sentiment right over top using Basic Gray ink. I used the 1-3/4" circle punch to punch it out and then layered it on a 2" silver foil circle. I added some silver metallic thread and a few It's My Party Enamel Dots.

On the inside I stamped the lemon slice again, this time stamping off once before stamping inside the card. I added another sentiment in Basic Gray ink. Super quick and easy! I need to make lots more of these, as my supply of Thank You cards is getting embarrassingly low!
Be sure to give this sketch a try and share it with us over at Sunday Stamps...we'd love to see your creation!

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$136.00

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Leena! That stamp set did not jump out at me but you used it so sweetly! Happy Valentine's Day! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your emnbossing folder heart and your color combo is not usual if you ask me to use yellow and grey I will think for two days haha it is not my comfort zone Leena
    I combine better grey with pink and yellow with purple
    Leena you have matching DP with sentiment inside
    cute DT card Leena
    see you soon on my DT card teammate
    hugs
    Monika (Teammate)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you chose and the heart embossed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on this weeks challenge and Love your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...