Friday, November 27, 2015

Nearing the End...

...of my Christmas cards this year! And I have to say I am thrilled :)  I have been doing Christmas since June and I am so ready to move on to other things. Bring on the new Occasions Catty and Sale-a-bration! My pre-order goodies are still sitting waiting to be unpacked and shown some love and I fully intend to do so this weekend.  Before I do, I have a couple more Christmas-themed projects for you. This one is an almost exact CASE of a card I found on Pinterest by Judy May, who had CASE'd a sample on page 67 of the Annual Catalgoue.

Christmas card featuring the Lots of Joy stamp set and Merry Moments DSP.
Here is the original version from the Annual Catalogue:

To create this card I embossed the background Whisper White panel using the Stylish Stripes TIEF. I used Merry Moments DSP for both the bottom panel and the striped tree, which I punched using the Tree Punch. I also used silver glimmer paper for the second tree and the mat behind the sentiment circle.


The sentiment is from the Lots of Joy stamp set and is stamped in Real Red ink and punched using the 1-3/4" circle punch. The little tiny silver stars are punched using the Confetti Stars punch and adhered using the Fine Tip Glue Pen...where has that one been all my life?!? The only embellishments are some silver cording trim and a Winter Wonderland Embellishment.


On the inside I stamped another of the sentiments from the Lots of Joy set in Real Red and accented it with a couple of rhinestones. The whole card is built on a Smoky Slate card base.

I can't wait to crack open some fresh rubber this weekend...I promise to share what I create next week, so be sure to stop by for some Occasions Catty Sneak Peeks ;)  In the meantime, have a fabulous weekend!

Here are all of the products used to create this project:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...