Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday Morning CASE

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good weekend.  Today I have another project from my upcoming Christmas card buffet. It is a CASE of the amazingly awesome Kimberly VanDiepen.

Christmas card featuring the Winter Wishes stamp set
I love the neutral colour palette of this one. I used Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Early Espresso.  So warm and wintry ;)  I stamped the sled in Early Espresso ink on Whisper White card stock and then matted the stamped piece with Early Espresso card stock. The background panel is Sahara Sand card stock that is embossed using the Woodland TIEF. The card is built on a base of thick Whisper White card stock.

For added texture, I used a strip of white Corrugated Paper and then added some (retired) 7/16" Natural Ribbon Trim.  I love the texture of that ribbon...reminds me of a cozy sweater. The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso ink on a strip of Sahara Sand card stock. I added a wooden Snowflake Element and a bit of Linen Thread, wrapped around the snowflake and tied in a bow.

On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Lots of Joy stamp set in Early Espresso ink. I then stamped the pine bough in Sahara Sand ink over the stamped sentiment as well as along the upper edge.

Here are all of the products I used to create this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. The insides of your cards are always as beautiful as the outsides! Have fun at your card buffet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks. I just can't seem to leave the inside of my cards blank...I just need to show them some love too! Plus, it means I have to write less! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...