Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Changing Gears

I know I've been all about Christmas for a while now, but I do actually work on other things! Today I want to show you two of the Project Life layouts I designed for my Project Life club this month. We are all about Halloween this month, using the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 card kit from the Holiday Catalogue.

Halloween-themed Project Life layout featuring the Seasonal Snapshot 2015 card kit.
So I pulled out some of my favourite photos of my son from when he was just a wee one for this layout. As sad as it is, I am waaaaay behind scrapbooking his life.  Thanks to my new-found love of Project Life, I am making some good progress getting his book(s) done.

On this page I used lots of products to pretty-up my page. I used some Happy Haunting DSP, Spider Web Doilies, black Glimmer paper, and the Cheer All Year  and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets. I also made a little shaker card using sequins, a window sheet and some Washi Tape.

On this page I again used some Happy Haunting DSP, black and gold Glimmer paper, Spider Web doilies and the Alphabet Rotary stamp.  So fun!

If you haven't yet jumped on the Project Life by Stampin' Up train yet, I'd be happy to have you join me! My next Project Life club starts in January with all new layouts. I'm even offering a long-distance option for those who want to participate but aren't local to me.  Stay tuned for more information in December!

Here are the products used to create these layouts:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Your layouts are gorgeous, and your wee boy is soooo cute!
    Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kathe! I am so loving getting to know Project Life by Stampin' Up! I especially love how easy it is to use other SU products to spice up my layouts because all of the colours coordinate!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...