Friday, October 2, 2015

Joy to the World

Happy October and happy Friday! Are you sick of Christmas cards yet?  I sure hope not, because I still have lots to share with you :) So many amazing ideas swimming around in my brain and so little time to bring them to life.  I can't wait for the weekend when I'll have time to spend in my studio again.

Today I have a rather elegant, yet simple project for you:

Christmas card featuring the Jolly Christmas stamp set.
I don't think I could have used more new Holiday Catalogue products on this project if I tried!  The stamped images are from the Jolly Christmas set and are heat embossed in gold. The thick Whisper White card base is embossed using the Woodland TIEF. The strip of DSP is from the Winter Wonderland Specialty DSP pack.

I used some gold Cording Trim and a wooden Snowflake Element by way of embellishment.  I love the way that combination of embellishments works on both rustic and more elegant ones just as easily.  Such fabulous products!

On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Jolly Christmas set in Soft Suede ink and the antlers from the Wonderland set in the same ink, but stamped off once before stamping inside the card, resulting in a lighter shade.

This is another one of the projects that will be part of the offerings at my Handmade for the Holidays Christmas card buffets at the end of this month. If you're local to Cambridge I'd love for you to join us!  Click HERE for more information.

Here are the products used to create this card.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunner! So wish I could join your class!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you could too! I love getting together to stamp with new friends :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...