Monday, September 14, 2015

Thanks and Giving

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend!  Mine was crazy-busy, but in a good way.  My parents were visiting from out-of-town and we celebrated my nephew's fourth birthday.  I made him a really fun Thomas the Tank Engine punch art card, but sadly forgot to take pictures!  Argh!
I did, however, photograph one of the make-n-takes for my team meeting tonight.  We're all about the Lightheared Leaves stamp set this month...

Fall-themed thank you card featuring the Lightheared Leaves stamp set
I truly can't get enough of this amazing stamp set! I love the whimsical leaf images and heartfelt sentiments.  Here I used my Leaflets Framelits to die-cut a stencil from vellum and then used the stencil to sponge the leaf shapes on my front panel. I used Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry ink for the darker leaf and Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry ink for the lighter one. Then I stamped one of the spatter images from my go-to Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Early Espresso ink.  Then I stamped and heat embossed the maple leaf images from the Lightheared Leaves set in gold right over top of the stenciled leaves.  The front panel is matted on a piece of gold foil sheet and mounted on an Early Espresso card base.

I love the way those images look heat embossed in gold! So pretty!!

The sentiment, which is also from the Lighthearted Leaves set,  is also heat embossed in gold.

On the inside I stamped another of the sentiments from the Lighthearted Leaves set in Early Espresso ink and heat embossed another maple leaf in gold.

I love the way this turned out...hope my Tri-City Stampers do too!!

Here are the products I used to create this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...