Friday, September 11, 2015

Fa La La Friday!

Oh, how I miss the carefree days of summer when I could spend the entire day in my studio creating beautiful things.  This first week back at school has been KILLER!  So glad it is almost the weekend!

Today I have a Christmas card that features more Holiday Catalogue products.  So many fantastic new things to play with in this catty!!

Christmas card featuring the Delicate Ornaments and Seasonal Frame Thinlit Dies
Can you believe this one has no stamping on it *gasp*! I die cut the ornament from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper using the Delciate Ornaments Thinlits and the new Precision Base Plate.  I have to say it certainly helps make cutting intricate designs such as this one easier.  The background of the ornament is die cut from Red Foil Sheets, also using the Delicate Ornament Thinlits.  The sentiment is die cut from Gold Foil Sheets using the Seasonal Frame Thinlits.

That gorgeous background panel is a piece of Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum and is layered on a piece of Gold Foil Sheets.  I mounted it on a piece of Whisper White card stock that I embossed using the Stylish Stripes TIEF.  The only embellishment on this one is some gold Cording Trim.  The entire card is built on a thick Whisper White card base.

On the inside I actually stamped (!) the sentiment from the Versatile Christmas set in Real Red ink, and added another little strip of the Fancy Foil Vellum.

This one will most certainly be joining the offerings for my Christmas Card Buffets this fall!

Here are all of the products I used to create this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. It is certainly making me rethink my need for that beautiful vellum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sibylle...you definitely NEED that vellum! ;)

      Delete
  2. My new fave - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...