Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Flurry of Wishes Sneak Peek

I'm still up north enjoying some time by the lake with my parents, but I thought I'd show you another project I created using some new products from the upcoming 2015 Holiday Catalogue.

Christmas card featuring the Flurry of Wishes stamp set and coordinating Snow Flurry punch, both available September 1st in the 2015 Holiday Catalogue
I love snowflakes...not the kind that actually fall from the sky, but the kind that create pretty Christmas cards.  The snowflake images in the new Flurry of Wishes set are so pretty and look stunning when heat embossed.  For this project I began with a watercolour wash background which I created using an aquapainter on Watercolour Paper and Pool Party, Island Indigo and Night of Navy inks. Then I stamped several of the snowflake images in Versamark and heat embossed them in silver.

The white snowflakes are heat embossed in silver on Whisper White card stock and then punched.  The smaller ones are done using the new Snow Flurry punch, which will be available in a discounted bundle that includes the stamp set.  The larger one is punched using the Flower Medallion punch from the Annual Catalogue...the image is designed to fit the punch perfectly...love it! The sentiment, which is also from the Flurry of Wishes set, is also heat embossed in silver and then die-cut using the Lots of Labels Framelits. That little silver snowflake embellishment is one of the new Winter Wonderland embellishments...so pretty!

On the inside I stamped more snowflakes in Pool Party, Island Indigo and Night of Navy inks and added a sentiment from the Flurry of Wishes set in Night of Navy. This is such a pretty set...you'll want to add it to your Holiday Catty wishlist for sure. If this project hasn't convinced you, be sure to stop by on Friday when I'll post more projects using this set, along with a new tutorial video ;)

Here are the new Holiday Catalogue products I used on this project, along with where you can find them in the catalogue:

Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set (139732) pg. 25
Snow Flurry punch (140868) pg. 25
Winter Wonderland Embellishments (139621) pg. 23

The rest of the products I used are listed below.  Clicking any one of them will take you directly to my online store for easy ordering :)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...