Sunday, June 14, 2015

It's my Stampin' Up! Anniversary!

Happy Sunday!  Today marks FIVE years since I began my journey with Stampin' Up! and what an amazing ride it has been!  I had no idea when I joined to save some money on my crafting addiction obsession hobby that I would end up running a successful business and meeting so many amazing people!  Joining Stampin' Up! has literally changed my life and I am so grateful for the many, many blessings that have come from my decision to sign up.
To celebrate this special day I have a project that uses several new products...

Congratulations card featuring the Timeless Love stamp set
I absolutely love the new Timeless Love stamp set...the floral images and the font are just gorgeous!  For this card, using Staz On ink, I stamped the semi-circle of flowers twice to form a circle on thick Wisper White card stock.  I watercoloured the flowers using Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron inks and an aquapainter.  Once it had dried, I used the wreath die from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits to die cut the circle.  It isn't a perfect fit, but because of the variations in the flowers and leaves, one would never know that parts were cut off by the die.  I embellised the die cut wreath with some silver metallic thread that I randomly looped and adhered to the backside.  I added a couple little bits of silver satin ribbon to the bottom. 




The background layer is a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Mint Macaron card stock that I embossed using the new Elegant Dots TIEF.  I adhered it to a Mint Macaron card base and then adhered the wreath using dimensionals.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card stock and is adhered to the card using dimensionals.  The final touch were some strategically placed pearls for a bit of shine.
As I mentioned above, my decision to join Stampin' Up! is one that I will never regret.  If you would like to hear more of my story or get more information about the many benefits Stampin' Up! offers I would love to chat with you.  I love sharing my story and I especially love welcoming new stamping friends to my Tri-City Stampers community!  During the month of June Stampin' Up! is also offering an addtional bonus for all new Associates...can you say two free stamp sets of your choice?  June is the perfect time to begin your Stampin' Up! journey...I would know!!

Now, to celebrate my five year anniversary, I am offering some special savings on five of my Go-to Stampin' Up! products.  These are items that I can't live without and use almost daily.  For the next five days (until Thursday at midnight), save 15% on:


Big Shot by Stampin' Up!
Big Shot (113439) Reg. $136.00, Anniversary Price: $115.60

Magnetic Platform by Stampin' Up!
Magnetic Platform (130658) Reg. $49.00, Anniversary Price: $41.65


Stampin' Trimmer by Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Trimmer (126889) Reg. $37.00 Anniversary Price: $31.45

Paper Snips by Stampin' Up!
Paper Snips (103579) Reg. $12.50  Anniversary Price: $10.63


Grid Paper by Stampin' Up!
Grid Paper (130148) Reg. $13.75 Anniversary Price: $11.69

These prices are available only if ordered through me and are not available through my webstore.  To place an order simply email me.  The order will go in on Friday morning, so don't miss out!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Leena!!! A beautiful card to celebrate a wonderful journey!! Glad I was a part of it with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...