Thursday, April 16, 2015

For You Mom

Today I have one of the make-n-takes we did at my monthly team meeting this week.  It also just happens that the Mother's Love stamp set we used is on sale this week as part of the Weekly Deals!  Couldn't have planned that one better if I tried ;)

Mother's Day card featuring the Mother's Love stamp set.
To create this one I stamped the flower image from the Mother's Love stamp set in Versamark ink on Whisper White card stock.  Then I heat embossed in white.  Using sponge daubers, I sponged the flowers in Blushing Bride, the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and the background in Soft Sky ink.  The card front is matted on a piece of Blushing Bride card stock and then adhered to a Sahara Sand card base.


I added half a Tea Lace Doily and then a Flower Medallion punched from Blushing Bride card stock and embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF.  The sentiment is heat embossed in Blushing Bride and then die-cut using the Circles Collection Framelits. I popped it up on the punched medallion using dimensionals.  I added a small Vintage Faceted button and a bit of Painted Blooms Cotton Twine in Soft Sky.

Inside view with sentiment from the Sweet Laughter stamp set.
On the inside I repeated the same process I did on the front, but only did a couple of flowers.  I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Laughter stamp set in Blushing Bride ink.
The Mother's Love stamp set is a fabulous deal right now...get it on sale before Monday at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...