Monday, January 26, 2015

Party Animal

Happy Monday!  I thought we could all use a little something to smile about today, so I've got a fun little project that was part of this month's kit for my Blendabilities Club members.  They received the Crumb Cake set this month, so I pulled out the new From the Herd set...

Birthday card featuring the From the Herd stamp set.
Isn't that llama the best??  Here is a better look at him:

Teehee...I love it!  I coloured him using the medium shade for the inside of his ears and the lightest shade for the rest of his fur.  To colour his snout I used the Blush marker from the Skin Tone set (which is on sale till Midnight tonight, by the way!!)

The rest of the card is pretty straightforward.  I used the Decorative Dots TIEF to emboss the Whisper White background layer.  The DSP is from the Best Year Ever Sale-a-bration pack, and is trimmed with some Coastal Cabana ruffled ribbon (retired), which just happens to be the exact same texture as the ribbon in the Sale-a-bration Best Year Ever Accessory pack, which I used for the bow.  I stamped the sentiment, which are both in the From the Herd set, in Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana inks


On the inside I stamped the sentiment from Really Good Greetings using Coastal Cabana ink and then the balloons from the From the Herd set using Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral inks.

Inside view with sentiment from Really Good Greetings.
I hope this little project makes your Monday a little brighter...have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...