Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board Love

I can't believe it took me two months to order the Gift Box Punch Board.  I had it in my mind that boxes are easy to make and don't require a special tool.  While that is true, the Gift Box Punch Board makes mass-producing boxes so fast and easy I don't know how (or why!) I ever made boxes without it!  Today I have a project I CASE'd from my wonderful upline Jamilla Ivits for my Wrap Up the Holidays Event coming up this Friday evening.  Check it out:

Large gift box made using the Gift Box Punch Board and featuring the Cheerful Tags stamp set.
This box measures 4"x 4"x 3-1/4".  I began with a piece of 11" x 11" card stock and simply followed the instructions on the punch board to construct the box.  To decorate the plain Kraft card stock, I used the Hearts and Stars Decorative Mask to stencil stars in Crumb Cake ink all over the sides of the box.

The belly band is made from a 1-3/4" piece of Old Olive card stock that is fringed all the way around using the Fringe Scissors.  I added a piece of Cherry Cobbler 1" stitched edge grosgrain ribbon (available dirt cheap on the Clearance Rack right now!) and then some natural and Old Olive two-tone trim.

The tag is cut from Under the Tree Specialty DSP and punched with the Angled Tag Topper punch.  The sentiment, from the Cheerful Tags set, is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and then die cut using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  I added a couple of champagne Glimmer stars for some bling.

Now, since it is Tuesday, I have the new Weekly Deals for you.  As always, prices are good until Monday at Midnight.  Email me directly with your order to save a little on shipping ;)

1 Square Punch
1" Square Punch
Price: $21.95  
Sale: $16.46
1/4 Handheld Punch by Stampin' Up!
1/4" Circle Handheld Punch
Price: $11.95 
Sale: $8.96
Autumn Spice Digital Kit -- Digital Download
Autumn Spice Digital Kit - Digital Download
Price: $10.95  
Sale: $6.57
Clear Oval Accent Bigz Die
Clear Oval Accent Bigz Die
Price: $26.95  
Sale: $20.21
Deco Labels Framelits Die
Deco Labels Framelits Die
Price: $30.95  
Sale: $23.21
Early Espresso Cut & Ready Card Bases by Stampin' Up!
Early Espresso Cut & Ready Card Bases
Price: $5.95  
Sale: $4.46
Silver Basic Metal Buttons
Silver Basic Metal Buttons
Price: $8.95 
Sale: $6.71
Smoky Slate Stampin' Emboss Powder
Smoky Slate Stampin' Emboss Powder
Price: $6.25  
Sale: $4.69

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...