Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Get Your Santa On

Yes, I know the calendar only says November 12th, but last night, driving down our street, I passed a house with a lit Christmas tree in the front window!  Christmas is a-coming!  Today I have a fun card to help get you in the mood...

Christmas card featuring the Get Your Santa on stamp set.
I designed this card at the request of a client who was holding a mini stamp-a-stack for her friends and family last weekend.  She really likes the Get Your Santa On set and wanted one of the projects for her event to use it.  It is a pretty quick and easy one to put together and it also gave everyone a chance to try out the Blendabilities. 

I embossed the Whisper White background panel with the Stylish Stripes TIEF and layered it on a Real Red card base.  The Real Red strip across the centre of the card is punched with the Confetti Stars punch and then layered over a strip of silver glimmer paper before being adhered to the card.  The glimmer stars are die cut with the Stars Framelits and punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. 



The tag is punched with the Angled Tag Topper punch.  I stamped the Santa suit in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured the image with the Cherry Cobbler and Smoky Slate Blendabilities.  The sentiment is also stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.   I added a bit of gold baker's twine to the top of the tag.

On the inside I stamped the sentiment and the Santa hat in Memento Black ink and then coloured the hat with Cherry Cobbler Blenda's.  My client and her guests loved this project...and so did I!  So much so that I made it part of this month's kits for my Blendabilities Club!

Since yesterday was a solemn day I didn't publish the new Weekly Deals, so here they are today.  Remember that prices are good until Monday at midnight.

1/2 Circle Punch
1/2" Circle Punch
Price: $7.95 
Sale: $5.96
7/8 Circle Scallop Punch
7/8" Circle Scallop Punch
Price: $15.95  
Sale: $11.96
Blushing Bride 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Blushing Bride 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Price: $12.50 
Sale:  $9.38
Brights Designer Buttons
Brights Designer Buttons
Price: $10.95  
Sale: $8.21
Daffodil Delight 1/2 Ribbon Seam Binding
Daffodil Delight 1/2" Ribbon Seam Binding
Price: $9.50  
Sale: $7.13
Window Frames Collection Framelits Die
Window Frames Collection Framelits Die
Price: $32.95  
Sale: $24.71
Wonderfall Kit -- Digital Download
Wonderfall Kit - Digital Download
Price: $8.95 
Sale: $5.37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...