Monday, September 22, 2014

Scattered

The title of this post seems appropriate, given that it is Monday.  I always find myself a wee bit scattered on Monday morning until I get back in the swing of things after the weekend. Today I have a holiday card featuring the Seasonally Scattered stamp set:

Christmas card featuring the Seasonally Scattered stamp set.
I had originally designed this one for my upcoming Holiday Headstart card buffet, but then realized that I didn't have enough supplies on hand to make it work!  That's ok...I'll save it for another holiday class later in the season, once I replenish my supplies.  To get the frosted look on this one I heat embossed the image in Irridescent Ice on a piece of Coastal Cabana card stock.  Then I sponged the entire thing in Whisper White craft ink, leaving the embossed areas a darker shade and making the image really pop. 


I added a little strip of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper that I punched with the Scallop Edge Border punch to add some sparkle along the bottom edge of the focal panel.    I added some Whisper White organza ribbon and a few little snowflakes from the Frosted Sequins pack, and couldn't resist adding a rhinestone to the centre of each one...just a wee bit of bling ;)  The Smokey Slate background is embossed using the Northern Flurry TIEF and is also sponged with Whisper White craft ink.  It is all mounted on a Whisper White card base.


On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Bliss photopolymer set, as well as some little snowflakes from the Project Life Holiday Cheer set.
Thanks for stopping by...here's hoping your Monday is extra-ordinary and your week is spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...