Monday, July 14, 2014

Forever Florals For You

Happy Monday :)  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  My DH starts two weeks' holidays this week, so we are going to have some quality family time.  Lots of fun day trips and an overnight getaway planned.  Really looking forward to it!
Today I have a project I made using my beloved Blendabilities.  It uses the new Forever Florals stamp set:

Any-occasion card featuring the Forever Florals stamp set.
Now these images, as gorgeous as they are, are not for the rookie colourer!  As much as I love my Blendabilities and colouring, these were a challenge!  It took me quite some time to colour my blossoms, but I am happy with the result...well worth the effort! 

To get the images spanning the three different panels I first die cut the labels using the Chalk Talk framelits, lined them up side by side and then stamped the images.  Once they were coloured I layered them on a Basic Black mat that I had embossed using the Decorative Dots TIEF.  The whole thing is on a Coastal Cabana card base.

On the inside I stamped more images from the Forever Florals set and coloured them using my Skin Tone and Daffodil Delight Blenda's.  I love the delicate pink of the blossoms I did with the skin tone markers...going to use them again!

Thanks for checking in...have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...