Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Embossed Blendabilities?

I learned something last week that I couldn't wait to share with you...did you know you can colour a heat embossed image with Blendabilities?!?  How cool is that??  Check out this project I made...

Birthday card featuring the Bloom With Hope stamp set
So how'd I do it?  I started by stamping the flower image several times using Versamark ink on Basic Black card stock.  I heat embossed the images with white embossing powder.  Then the magic happens!  I coloured the embossed image (allow time for it to set and cool completely) using my Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities.  It is so crazy easy, but I love the WOW result...no coloured embossing powder required!




One caution, to preserve the tips of your Blenda's be sure to use a very light touch so as not to damage them on the raised embossed lines.  I added some sparkle with some rhinestones that I also coloured with the Rich Razzleberry Blenda's.  The sentiment, also from the Bloom With Hope set, is punched with the Modern Label punch and adhered with dimensionals.  The card base is Daffodil Delight, with a Rich Razzleberry mat beneath the front panel.  So...have you ordered your Blenda's yet??

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the contrast with the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome technique - I will try this for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...