Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hooray its your Birthday

Last night I held my monthly team meeting where we gather to discuss business ideas, encourage one another, eat some yummy snacks and, of course, stamp together.  This is one of the make-n-takes we did.  It is not my original design, but is a CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest from a blog called Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.


Birthday card featuring the Work of Art and Endless Birthday Wishes stamp sets.
I wanted my team to have a chance to play with some new products, so I thought this card fit the bill!  I used the Endless Birthday photopolymer stamp set (temporarily unavailable until more get made!) and the Work of Art set.  I also used some So Saffron DSP from the Subtles DSP stack as well as some thick Baker's Twine in Baked Brown Sugar. 

I added a few Candy Dots in Blushing Bride and So Saffron as well as a bit of bling with some little glimmer stars.


I carried some of the elements from the front of the card to the inside and created the sentiment with the Endless Birthday Wishes set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...