Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blended Dahlia Wedding

Big News!!


For a limited time (until the end of June) you can purchase a reduced-priced Starter Kit at the low price of $60 ($65 product value) and join my team of Tri-City Stampers!  This reduced-price kit still offers all the fantastic Demonstrator benefits of the full-price kit, including $65 worth of products of your choice as well as catalogues and business supplies.  This is the perfect time to join Stampin' Up! as we launch a brand new Annual Catalogue - you'll get a 30% discount on your first order!  What a great way to get the items on your new catty Wish List!  To learn more about the demonstrator opportunity click the Join My Team tab above.

Now for some stamping!  This is another project I made a couple of weeks ago while I was playing with my new Blendabilities...

Wedding card featuring the Regarding Dahlias and Label Love stamp sets.
 I love this image coloured with Blendabilities!  So rich and luxurious looking...I couldn't help but make a wedding card with it!

I used the Cherry Cobbler set to colour the image, which is stamped in Memento black ink.  I used the (retired) Pretty Print TIEF on the background and added some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (more colours of that stuff coming in the new catty-woohoo!) with an Antique Brad and some bling.  The label is from the Label Love set and is punched using the Artisan Label punch.

Inside view with sentiments from One in a Million.
On the inside I just stamped two sentiments from the retiring One In a Million stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black ink.  Aside from the colouring this was a snap to put together!


1 comment:

  1. Wow - the flower almost looks 3D - love the card Leena!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...