Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blended Bloom Love

I am in love with Stampin' Up!'s new Blendabilities alcohol markers!  They will be available to order when the new Annual Catalogue goes live in June, but as a demonstrator I got to pre-order select sets.  This weekend I had a chance to crack them open and have a go and, let me tell you, I LOVE them!!  I spent a good chunk of my Mother's Day afternoon sitting on the deck colouring...it was heaven!  I used them with several different stamp images, but my favourite, by far, is the brand new Blended Bloom stamp, which will also be available June 2nd.  Check it out:

Thank you card featuring the Blended Bloom A la Carte stamp with sentiment from Sassy Salutations

Isn't that gorgeous??  I had such fun playing with my Blendabilities that I had my whole team create this card at our meeting last night.  Each person used a different colour set but with the same basic card layout.  Such fun!  You may notice that, in addition to colouring that pretty flower, I also used my Blendabilities to colour the three rhinestones in the upper left corner.  A quick and easy way to add coordinating embellishments!

Now you may also be wondering about my colour scheme on this card.  It uses two of the gorgeous new 2014/15 In-Colours:  Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.  Both are simply yummy colours that look fantastic together.



 I can't wait for the new Annual Catalogue to go live so that I can complete my set and have a full colour pallette to work with!  The Blended Bloom image is so pretty and a great one to learn to colour on.  I made several more projects using this beautiful image which I will share later this week. 






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Leena. I am loving this colour - Blackberry Bliss...it even sounds yummy! June 2nd can't come soon enough!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...