Thursday, January 2, 2014

Birthday Buffet Sneak Peek

Later this month I am hosting an All About Birthdays Card Buffet and today I have one of the projects that will be available to make at that event.  It was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Cindy Brumbaugh and uses a stamp set I have had for quite some time, but only now inked up!  Check it out:

Birthday card featuring the Regaring Dahlias stamp set with sentiment from Bring on the Cake.

The DSP I used in this project determined my colour scheme.  It is from the fabulous new Sweet Sorbet DSP which is part of the offerings for this year's edition of Sale-a-bration.  It will be available starting January 28th!


The dahlia image is heat embossed in Pool Party embossing powder on Basic Black card stock, which is then layered on Pool Party and Whisper White.  The background piece of Basic Black card stock is embossed using the Pretty Print TIEF from the Holiday Catalogue.  Today is the last day you can get it, so hurry if you don't already own it!

Inside sentiment is from the Bring on the Cake set.
There are just three seats remaining for my All About Birthdays Card Buffet.  Click HERE for details and RSVP to register soon so that you aren't disappointed!

Now I have a bit of business to take care of.  I need to give away some free stuff!  Here is the bundle of goodies:

And the winner is...


Brenda is a faithful reader of my blog and always leaves such encouraging comments.  I so appreciate her kind words.  She was the only one who came close to guessing which elements from my card design were from the Christmas Simply Created Kit, so I am very happy to send this little bundle of goodies her way.  Thanks to all who participated!  Stay tuned for more give-aways soon...I have a BIG box of goodies to send to new homes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Leena, thank you so much. This is a great giveaway and I'm so thrilled to win! Here is my email. alfwilk@yahoo.com. If you can email me I will send you my address. Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just beautiful and I love it!!! This is one I may have to CASE myself. I love the color combination and the embossing on the black. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Wendy in CO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...