Friday, November 1, 2013

Twisting It With Inlaid Embossing

Happy November!  A new month means a brand new challenge over at The Techniqe Twist.  This time it's all about Inlaid Embossing...one of my go-to techniques!  This challenge was a piece of cake for me!  Here is my first sample:

Festive Holiday card featuring the Inlaid Embossing technique and sentiment from Sassy Salutations
I decided to use Silver Foil and Red Glimmer paper, as well as regular card stock for my circles. I like the way the different papers take on  the texture of the embossing folder.

 The only stamping on this one is the sentiment from Sassy Salutations, which I stamped in  Real Red and embellished with a little red Baker's Twine.  This is a super-easy technique...just layer and adhere punched or die-cut shapes on a larger piece of card stock and then run it through the embossing folder of your choice.  You'll love the result, I promise! Be sure to link up your creations at The Technique Twist so we can see your fabulous work.  Check in here on Monday for more inspiration.  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...