Monday, November 11, 2013

A Day to Remember


Today we remember and honour those who sacrifced so much, that we may enjoy the freedom and peace that we so often take for granted.  Lest we forget...



I spent yesterday making Christmas cards and tags with a client and her friends...we had a great time and got a ton of projects done!  Here is one of the card and tag ensembles we made:

Card and tag ensemble featuring the Festive Flurry (131781) and Endless Wishes (133455) stamp sets
I think this is my favourite set of the three...I love the little pop of red with the shades of blue...unexpectedly festive!


The background layer is embossed with the Stylish Stripes TIEF.   The snowflake is stamped in Bermuda Bay ink and then die cut with the Festive Flurry Framelits (132193)
I die cut the snowflake frame by nesting two sizes of snowflakes, one inside the other, and ran it through all at once...easy peasy!

I love the new Endless Wishes Photopolymer stamp set!  So many options for sentiments and such pretty fonts!  This is the only sentiment set you'll ever need...and you get snowflake images too!

I would have loved to add a wee red bow to the tag too, but ran out of red ribbon!  I'll be sure to add it when my order arrives next week!  I am SO low on supplies with all of the Holiday classes I've been doing!  I can't wait for my big box of goodies to replenish my barren stamp corner!  Come on, Mr. UPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...