Monday, October 28, 2013

One day left...

...to take advantage of 25% 25 stamp sets.  The sale ends tonight at midnight, so don't miss out...get your order in today!

Now, I don't know about the weather where you live, but this weekend felt decidedly wintery.  We had our fireplace going pretty much all weekend long to take the damp chill out of  the air.  That crackling fire really got me in the mood for Christmas projects...good thing too!  I have my Holiday Head-Start Card Buffet coming up this Friday evening.  Here is one of the projects that will be available:

Cute and simple Christmas card featuring the Tag It stamp set.

The DSP on this card came from the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit!  It is from the envelope liners!  I used a kit for another project but had the envelope liners left over, so I put them to good use!


I haven't done many traditional red-and-green Christmas cards this year, so I thought it was time.  I kept it really simple...perfect for mass-producing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...