Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Christmas Quickie!

Today I have a quick and easy Christmas card we did at my Tri-City stampers team meeting this week.

Holiday card featuring the Christmas Collectibles stamp set (131775) with sentiment from Greetings of the Season.
I love the Winter Frost DSP pack...it makes designing holiday projects a snap! 


For this one I started with the three patterns of DSP I wanted to use and went from there.  I hadn't inked up this stamp set (which I won during Prize Patrol at Convention in JULY!), so I figured it was about time!

I wanted to show my team just how easy it is to put together a project using DSP.  So many of them love  the pretty patterns but don't know how to use it!  (Sound familiar?  That was me four years ago!)  Stampin' Up has done all the matching work for you...every pattern in a pack of DSP works with all of the others, so there's no guess work involved.   Easy and fun...what more could you ask for?!

Tonight my crazy weekend at the Rockton World's Fair begins.  If you are in the area be sure to stop by my booth in the Farm and Home Building and say hi.  I will be at the fair for nearly 40 hours over the next four days, so you likely won't hear from me until sometime next week.  Till then, I wish all of my Canadian readers a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...