Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy First Day of School!

I had hoped to have a cute back-to-school project to show you today, but alas, I spent the entire weekend in the school prepping for opening day and didn't put ink to paper once!  The best laid plans....yadda yadda.  Instead I have a Christmas card I did last week at my Holiday Head Start Stamp-a-Stack. 

Holiday card featuring the Tags 4 You bundle(133294) and Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (132155) and DSP stack (132181)
Since my ladies were making 12 cards each in one evening, I kept the design pretty simple.  Just a little stamping, some Washi and layering and done.


I love how easy it is to create coorinated projects with Stampin' Up! products...everything matches!

Inside view with sentiment from the Wishing You stamp set (131751)
I tied the inside to the front by adding a little more Washi tape...an easy way to add colour and texture just about anywhere.  Have you Washi'ed yet?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...