Monday, August 26, 2013

More Sketch Inspiration

Well, I'm home from my week at the lake.  Summer is officially over as this week is all about school:  getting both Max and I ready to head back and getting my classroom and curricula in shape for my students' return.  While I am a bit sad to see summer end, we are heading into my favourite season.  Today I have a decidedly Fall card for you...

Halloween card featuring the Tags 4 You bundle (133294) and Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape (132156)
I based this design on this month's inspiration sketch which (in case you've  forgotten) looks like this:


I couldn't resist pulling out my (retired) Spider Web TIEF for this card...it was just too perfect!




This is the quickest, easiest card ever, thanks to the Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape.  It literally took me 10 minutes to put together.  Here are some tips for you:
  • I applied the Washi tape before I embossed the card stock so that the tape would take on the embossed pattern
  • I used Naturals White card stock and then sponged very lightly with Basic Gray ink
  • The label is heat embossed in black on Pumpkin Pie card stock and then  punched out with the Bracket Label punch.  
  • The inside sentiment is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set (122652) and is also heat embossed in black.  I die cut the label using the Chalk Talk Framelits, which I then trimmed.
If you haven't yet tried this sketch, what are you waiting for??  There is more inspiration HERE...and be sure to stop by tomorrow for another sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...