Sunday, July 28, 2013

More Convention Inspiration

During one of the Main Stage presentations, Stampin' Up! executive team member Pam Morgan showed us a project that featured gold embossing on the Black-andVanilla Modern Medley DSP.  There was a collective gasp at how gorgeous it looked and I knew I had to try it as soon as I got the chance.  So....here it is!

Congratulations card featuing the Layered Labels, Mixed Bunch and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets with DSP from the Modern Medley pack.
Close up of flower and heat embossed button

Inside view

This is one of the busier cards I've made in quite a while...I just couldn't stop adding stuff to it!  I began by stamping the spatter images from the Gorgeous Grunge set all over the DSP and then heat embossed them in gold.  The flower is also heat embossed in gold on vellum card stock.  I also layered a Coastal Cabana flower behind the vellum one that I also stamped with the spatter images and heat embossed in gold.  The sentiment is heat embossed in gold on Very Vanilla card stock.  As if there weren't enough gold on this card already, I also added a bit of gold to the Very Vintage Designer Button!  The inside features a stamped blossom in Coastal Cabana and more Gorgeous Grunge heat embossing.  To complete the look, I lined the envelope using my new Envelope Liner Framelits...available August 1st in the new Holiday Catalogue!  So excited about those!! 
Just a reminder that if you haven't taken advantage of the Buy-three-get-one-free DSP promotion, time is running out!  Don't miss your chance to stock up on your favourite DSP packs before the end of the month.  This promotion expires on July 31st...call or email to place your order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...