Friday, July 26, 2013

Back at it!

I'm FINALLY back to stamping after several very frustrating post-convention days!  I came home with so many ideas and have just had too much going on to act on any of them until yesterday.  So, the first thing I did?  Put my Make-n-Takes together, of course!  Check it out...

One of several Convention Make-n-Takes featuring the Gorgeous Grunge and Hello Lovely stamp sets.
I have been dying to get my hands on the Gorgeous Grunge and Hello Lovely stamp sets since I first saw them in the catalogue!  I waited because I knew we were getting them at Convention, but it sure wasn't easy!  I've been making very good use of both since, as you'll see over the next few weeks ;)
In addition to the stamped images, I also love the colour scheme on this card.  They aren't colours I would have ever thought to combine:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Old Olice and Calypso Coral.  I really love the way they all work together...so much so I used the same combo on another project I'll show you tomorrow.  Till then, have a wonderful Friday...and a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I would have found it impossible to wait!! I love your Gorgeous Grunge card!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...