Saturday, June 22, 2013

The end is in sight!

One more week left till summer officially begins for me!  Classes are finished and exams have begun and so has the marking frenzy that accompanies the end of the school year and report card season.  When I think about how much work I have to do between now and next Friday I start to panic a little, but then I remember that it will all be worth it this time next weekend when I am enjoying the first day of my summer holidays! 
Today I have another cute project from my fellow designers over at Craft Project Central.  Check it out:

Spring Gardening Ensemble designed by Michelle Wecksler
It’s time to dig in the dirt and enjoy the growth and abundance of Spring!!!!  What better way to express your appreciation than to share this Spring Gardening Ensemble with someone! This ensemble features a decoupage clay pot, a burlap seed packet holder, a small gift card and some adorable heat-embossed ladybug rocks to ornament your garden.  How cute would this project be to give as a teacher thank-you gift?  I know at least one teacher who would be thrilled to receive this ensemble *grin*.  To access the tutorial for this project visit Craft Project Central and subscribe to June.  For just $10 you'll receive 10 full-colour step-by-step tutorials that you'll be able to access to download and/or print for a full 12 months.  A great deal for so much inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...