Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

If you are looking for the Twisted Challenge Blog Hop, click HERE

First let me wish my own dad and my wonderful husband a very happy Father's Day.  Our big plans kind of went south in a hurry as I came down with a case of food poisoning last night.  I have never been so violently ill and nauseous.  There went my lovely breakfast in bed and the dinner with my folks.  Rats!  I am still pretty woosy, but at least am upright enough to write this post...though it will be a short one.
I have a new project from Craft Project Central to show you today...

Get Well Gift Ensemble designed by Julie Wadlinger
Somehow this project is very appropriate, given the last 24 hours I've lived!  No one likes getting sick, let alone in the Summer!  Here is a little Get Well Ensemble that includes a tissue box cover, bag of cough drops and a matching get well card to complete the ensemble.  This get well gift is sure to get your sick friend on the way to recovery!  Change up the theme of the project and make pretty tissue box covers to coordinate with every room in your house!  To access the tutorial for this project visit Craft Project Central and subscribe to June.  
Now to announce the winner of my free month's subscription Facebook giveaway...the winner is:

Tobi Oluwole

Congratulations Tobi...I'll be in touch with details about your subscription.

Have a great Sunday, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...