Tuesday, May 21, 2013

In-Colour Sneak Peek Madness

 Wow!  I'm not sure what happened to the long weekend, but it's over already!!  It was a busy one full of gardening and deck-building!  Thankfully the weather was simply gorgeous and I made great progress on my gardens.  Still a little ways to go, but they are dramatically better than they were this time last week!
Today I have a card I designed to congratulate one of my Tri-City Stampers team members for her recent promotion.  I featured all five of the new In-Colours...they are yummy!!

Congratulations card featruing the new 2013-15 In-Colours and the Banner Greetings stamp set.
I love these colours...so warm and sunny and soft!  They all work beautifully together too.  The card base is the new Baked Brown Sugar...oh, so delish.  The flowers are, from top to bottom, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana.  I used the Floral Fusion Sizzlet to cut the flowers and then layered them with a dimensional in between each one for lots of pop.  The DSP is the from the new Quatrefancy pack...so many fantastic patterns and colours!  The sentiment is from the new Banner Greetings Hostess set (which I earned for free through an  incentive program for demonstrator...score!) and is held in place with two silver mini brads.  The finishing touch is the bling...it always makes good things better, don't you think?  Here is a quick shot of the inside of the card:

Inside view with sentiment from Friendly Phrases.
On the inside I stamped an image from the new Mosaic Madness stamp set using the same In-Colours I did on the front.  The sentiment is stamped in Baked Brown Sugar and then punched out with the Decorative Label punch and embellished with little flowers punched with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  So much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet Leena, lovely layout and sneak peek. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...