Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Little This and That

Today I have another one of the cards we'll be doing at my TGIF class coming up this Friday.  Check it out:

Birthday Card featuring products from the This and That Collection with sentiment from Sassy Salutations
I simply love the products in our new This and That collection.  The DSP is to-die-for and the Washi tape is the best thing since the Big Shot!  On this card I featured the DSP in a big way, along with some Gumball Green Core'dinations card stock (which will be available in EVERY colour in the new catty!),  I embossed the card stock with the Honeycomb TIEF, sanded it to reveal the lighter core and then trimmed the honeycomb pattern to reveal some of the DSP underneath.  I created the little banner using my Bitty Banner framelits and some Linen Thread.  The sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations set and the little party hat is from Papaya Collage. 
If you haven't yet registered for Friday's class, hurry!  There are still a couple of spots left...call, click or email to reserve yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...