Friday, December 28, 2012

Itty Bitties Birthday

One of the best perks of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator is that I receive free product rewards for achieving certain career milestones.  As a Counselor, I receive a free pre-selected bundle of products each time a new catalogue comes out!  Talk about a fantastic bonus!!  One of the products I received in my bundle from the Spring Catalogue is the Itty Bitties stamp set.  Now, I have to admit, I wasn't sure I would use such tiny images  very much...boy was I wrong!  I had great fun playing with this set...check out my first project below:

CAS Birthday card featuring the Itty Bitties stamp set with sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Fun, huh?  I thought this card would work for either a man or a woman, and so kept the embellishments to a minimum.  I also had fun with the colour scheme of Pool Party, Summer Starfruit and Rich Razzleberry.  Not a trio of colours I would have thought to use together, but I was inspired by the gorgeous DSP in the Sale-a-bration flyer.  In fact, the strip of DSP I used on this card is from that Sycamore Street pack.  I can't believe how well Summer Starfruit works with just about everything...the trick, I have found, is to think of it as a neutral rather than a yellow.  Try it and suddenly you'll find tons of combinations you just love!

Now, tomorrow my family and I leave for Orlando and Disney!!!  We are all so excited because none of us have ever been!!  My husband and I both grew up in families for whom this kind of trip was just out of reach, so we are almost as excited as Max is.  I am going to pre-post some projects for you to enjoy while I'm gone, but know that I will be away until January 3rd, so if you've got Christmas Cash burning a hole in your pocket and you just HAVE to order from the Spring Catty the day it goes live (Jan 3rd), you can either order through my online store or email with your wish list.  I will check email when I get home and put any orders in first thing on the 4th.  Also, don't forget to check out the deals in the Online Clearance Rack...a great way to make your Christmas Cash go further!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...