Saturday, November 24, 2012

Heart of Christmas

I am SO glad it's the weekend!!  This has been the longest week and I am so ready for time off work.  This won't exactly be a relaxing weekend though...I have my second sitting for my Christmas Card Buffet this afternoon...lots of folks wanting to get their Christmas cards made!  Then I have to get my house decorated...December's almost here!!
Today I have another card I designed for my Buffet.  Have a look:

Holiday card featuring the Heart of Christmas a la carte stamp
This is another quick and easy card to put together.  I like the look of the tulle in place of another card stock or ribbon layer.  I actually thought about using fabric, but didn't have enough for the number of kits I needed to make, so tulle it is!  I will miss this stuff when the Holiday catty expires at the beginning of January.  It is such an easy way to add softness and texture to a design.  Be sure to stock up before it's goes away!
Now I'm off to set up for my class this afternoon...have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...